The Legal Dog has provided support for Debt Collections law firms and Debt Buyers for over 11 years. Lawyers on our management team have combined industry experience of over 50 years.
We have created SOPs that cover every step of the process when initiating a collection lawsuit. From Opening new claims to Default Packages to Reviewing the payment portal. We have created SOPs for processes on most of the leading case management software in the industry.
We have created SOPs and provided support for the hundreds of tasks in the workflow at collections law firms.
Would your firm benefit by having one of these tasks handled by The Legal Dog?
- Create new files.
- Data entry of new case information including but not limited to
- Collector numbers/Attorney number/paralegal numbers, addresses, prefixes, captions and other info into files.
- Altering file status, Deleting Status codes, changing collector information, adding creditor information, client information or debtor information.
- Reviewing current status of file and updating queues and setting tasks to move the case forward.
- Updating files as to services based on letters received from the server.
- Ascertaining jurisdiction for each file based on residence of defendant and pecuniary limit of courts.
- Making changes and correcting mistakes made in files due to software errors, removing unnecessary symbols, adding correct punctuation to debtor names and adding gender, AKA and DBA.
- Adding Judgment information.
We generate, review and print.
- Initial Demand Letters.
- Suit/Legal Work Sheets.
- Suit package (Complaint, Summons, affidavits and documents).
- Validation of Debt Letters.
- Case management conference letters.
- Witness Requests.
- Request documents for filing suit.
- Request affidavits.
- Import documents received into the system.
- Validate Judgments.
- File writs.
- File garnishments.